10.25.2013

it’s that time again…NaNoWriMo 2013

yes, folks, that is correct... for the next 30 days or so, i will be 
 staring into my computer screen,
tapping on my keyboard,               
and                               
trudging through the

imaginarium porlo
in search of the newest arrival
                      Hallways
a novel to be explored during this year’s NaNo adventure…

stay tuned as I attempt to keep track of my progress right here on this wonderful  

procrastination station
so here’s to another november dedicated to
my mind,
                   my characters,
                                                 &, above all,
my talent given to me by
                                      my Heavenly Father

                  2013-Participant-Facebook-Profile

until the next writings...

keepingthefaith!throughNaNoWriMo2013

No comments:

Post a Comment