9.13.2012

inspiration, collection, and the porlo

TSMGO
it is coming together.

i found pages that had been written years ago..yes i said "years"... that i had thought where lost and forgotten.  it's amazing how God will bring things to you in the timing that it needs to be. 

that to say, i now have two drafts of the same scenes with different directions that i can now combine as one. 

it's all part of the process, i must say.

***************************************************

my porlo continues to change.

what is this porlo you say?   well, it is the place that i can meet with my characters.  it is the space i spend my time.  it is the location where my thoughts remain until we meet again.   i had to find such a place so as not to drive myself crazy.   


welcome to the imaginarium porlo
i think about all the screenplays, stageplays, manuscripts, and the like that are cramed into my little brain and i get scared that one day they will all go away without me having completed their story.  so in the imaginarium porlo, i can leave everything knowing that i can return at anytime to sit down and pick up where i left off.   there's no queue for them to stand in.  no number to wait to be called.  when they want to meet, we meet.  when they want to roam, they roam.


my muse in the full
is this all crazy to you, the reader?  perhaps.  but i hope that my fellow writers who read this will understand the ramblings that are typed on this page.


until the next thought calls...

keepingthefaith!intheporlo

lauriek.g

my muse up close




No comments:

Post a Comment